HEY YOUUUU GUUUYSSSSS! Guess what, it's already December!! There are only 23 days left until Christmas! Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? I have and I couldn't be happier! As we all know, there's a rush that shopping gives you and I'm totally feeling it right now! Can you tell I've scored on some Cyber Monday deals? Hehe. As I was shopping I was thinking how there really is an art to Christmas shopping- it helps to know how to work the frenzy! And as an almost-professional shopper, I'd like to share my tips and tricks for holiday shopping!
The Art of Christmas Shopping
- To me, the first and most important part of Christmas shopping is making a list. I mean, that's how Santa gets it done, right? Even if you don't know what to give anyone, make a list of who you need to buy for. It helps to actually see the names on a paper-- they are politely sitting in an organized fashion rather than just swimming around in your head. Then you can write down ideas for each person on the side of their name and scratch them out as you buy gifts! It definitely organizes your thoughts, your purchases, and makes it all so much easier for you!
- The next thing you will need to do is to keep your emails. All the "spam" you think you're getting could actually be special deals! Not to mention, you'll know which stores are running sales. And the good thing is, these are the stores you already shop with, so you're getting good deals on things you might have bought anyway!
- It's always good to start early when Christmas shopping. Especially since a lot of shopping as gone all online, you need extra days for shipping! And if you start early, the less stress you put on yourself when it gets really close to Christmas!
- Speaking of shipping, another good tip is to consolidate your orders. Ordering from sites like Amazon or Etsy who offer an array of items, pack them all into one order and get free shipping while you're at it!
- Lastly, to take the edge off of the hassle, listen to Christmas music while you shop! I'm currently listening to Michael Buble's Christmas album and Rod Stewart's as well. They're a great combination and since I love their other music, their Christmas albums are that much more enjoyable!
I hope these tips help you kick start your Christmas shopping and help make it so much easier!
They will help keep you in the sprit, too, since you'll be more stress free!
Comment below & let us know how you're shopping is coming and if you have some extra special tips for shopping, too!