I Am Thankful For...
- My family. Of course everyone is always thankful for their family because they're the people who shaped us to be who we are, but I'm especially thankful for my family this year. I moved back home to be closer to all of them and they are just what I was needing! They help me in anyway I need and they truly accept me for all that I am and all that I'm not.
- Freedom. I began 2013 searching for freedom (in whatever form I could find it) and I believe I may have found it. I've found it in more ways than one and I am thankful for that. My soul feels light and accepting because I've let go of barriers that have been in the way of my true happiness.
- My cat. As silly as that sounds, I really am thankful for my cat. Pets are very special and they give us more than they realize. I'm thankful for the stress she relieves, the laughs she provides, and the cuddles I couldn't get anywhere else. She may be crazy, but she's mine and I am hers.
- Grace. I'm thankful every single day for grace. Because I am constantly learning and evolving, I am in need of lots of grace because I'm making mistakes as I go. I'm thankful for forgiveness when I do make mistakes and I'm thankful for chances to pick up the pieces and start again.
- Fashion. I owe a lot to fashion. It's a creative outlet, an income source, and a constant fuel for me. Without fashion and all it has provided me this year, I feel like I would be a very mundane person. Thank you, fashion world, for driving my creativity and self expression!