Celebrating the first Market Day of Spring 2016!
This weekend is the first weekend when downtown Newnan, GA hosts Market Day again. Can you believe that it's already April? We can't! Who doesn't love a great farmers market and supporting and shopping local? While you're downtown at Market Day, or just shopping local where you live, you'll need a cool and casual outfit, so you can look and feel great! Spring is here and you're going to make a huge impact at the market and everyone will want to know where you got your trendy threads! Here are some great looks for less for your day at the farmers market!
1. A cute, flowy dress and hat is always an effortless look that is easy and keeps you cool when it's warm outside! A hat is perfect for shading your face from the spring sun, and keeps you totally on trend and shaded! We love these printed dresses that are flowy and also paired with a great oversized bag for all of your fresh foods from the market!
Calm Celebration Tie Dye Dress - $44
2. Another great option is shorts, a simple top, a necklace and sandals! If you want to make it more edgy, wear your converse and Ray Bans! This is a total cool girl look, hip and on trend! Tuck in a loose fitting top to your high waist denim shorts for a more slimming look!
3. Maybe this Saturday, after you hit Market Day, you're heading to the Cellar for lunch with your family or to Leaf and Bean, your local coffee shop, for coffee with the girls! Either way, you need to sport a maxi. Maxi dresses give your outfit a more dressy vibe, with little to no effort in being dressy! Love it, right? Put your favorite bangles on, strappy sandals and a cross body bag and take on your whole Saturday with no wardrobe changes!
You definitely need a cute and casual outfit to wear to the downtown event When you're heading downtown for your fresh veggies and fruit, look for these great vendors:
- There is fresh ground coffee from all around the world. The coffee tastes and smells like heaven! The prices are always affordable, plus your supporting local economy and you can never fail doing that!
- Adictos a la Salsa has the most tasty salsa around, fresh and flavorful. Who doesn't love salsa, right? They are also finalists in the Flavor of GA food product contest! I think that speaks for itself!
- Need a gift for the guy in your life or hitting the beach or lake this summer? You'll find some amazing art downtown on the square. We especially love the hand made Yeti cooler stands. They are fully customizable and they have some that are all ready for you to take home!
- Shay's Soaps has the absolute most beautiful smelling soaps you can find. They are always seasonal and they are naturally based. You can use them on your hands and they are cute enough for your guest bathroom. They are gentle enough to use during a baby's bath time, which goes to show how natural they are. She also offers facials cleansers and anything you could need soap related, and they smell so good you could eat them. And so natural, you honestly probably could.
- We also love to visit the DoTerra tent and get all natural cleaner, infused with orange to clean our homes, offices and work space. They also have other amazing products such as Stinky Feet (a blend of EO's that include Melaleuca and lemongrass, which helps eliminates odors. Owie Spray a blend of Lavender, Melaleuca, Vitamin E and Coconut oil that helps heal cuts and scrapes. And the All natural bug spray that allows you to enjoy the outdoors chemical free. They save you the hassle of making the product yourself and they are super affordable! You'll fall in love with the ladies at the event.
There are endless craft booths, candles, handmade jewelry, vintage and more at the Newnan Market Day and you can enjoy Pickin' on the Square while you're out, to hear live bands and great tunes! We hope to see you there wearing your greatest Lotus outfit! While you're in Newnan, check out our location in Ashley Park! You can find these styles and more there! Plus, the staff is waiting just to help you look your best in Lotus head to toe! See you soon!
-Lotus Boutique Ashley Park