We Want to be YOUR Favorite Online Dress Boutique
We want to be your favorite online dress boutique. How exactly can we achieve this goal? We know women can be picky when shopping for a special occasion or just everyday wear. I mean why wouldn’t you be? It is so important to find something that you feel comfortable and confident in. Don’t spend hours shopping and searching through other online boutiques; come shop with us. We promise you will find your “bang for your buck” (emphases on the “BANG”).
We also want to help you with some shopping advice for many different occasions and dress codes. Here is a guide to what every single dress code really means.
- Formal evening gown (long, floor length dress)
- OR Cocktail midi dress
- Short afternoon cocktail dress
- OR a long dressy skirt and top
- Long or short skirt
- Shorts (depending on the occasion and climate)
- Usually during holidays
- This is similar to cocktail attire with a twist, say a sparkly sequin dress or a red satin skirt.
- Cocktail dress (midi or mini dress)
- Little Black Dress "LBD"
- Here is a guide to cocktail attire
There are many more “dress codes,” so check the true meaning of them here.